St. Jane Frances de Chantal School
12950 Hamlin St.
No. Hollywood, CA 91606-1101 United States
St. Jane Frances de Chantal School guides our students and their families to experience the harmony between academic learning, social growth, and Catholic faith formation.
The Saint Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School Community believes…
- God is the guiding force behind everything we do.
- Our school community must utilize our God-given gifts to foster our values.
- Every child that leaves St. Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School will understand their value and potential as people created in the likeness and image of God.
- Every member of our community has the right to self-confidence and to find intrinsic value and joy in their accomplishments.
- Every member of our community should have the courage to make mistakes and learn from them.
- Every member of our community will learn to be generous and compassionate.
- We are all instruments of God who strive to see Christ in everyone we encounter and we strive to be at peace with ourselves and trust in the guidance of God.
- Our school works through the support, cooperation, and collaboration of our Parish community.
- Our role as educators is to allow students to understand the world in which they live and their place in that world.
- In educating the whole child: spiritually, physically, psychologically, and intellectually.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children and we must foster a collaborative community together.
- Education does not happen to our students, it happens with our students. Students must take an active role in their learning.
- Students learn in a variety of ways. Educators must engage students in learning and encourage students to be lifelong learners.
- The school community facilitates learning in partnership with students, parents and guardians, and the Parish community.
- Students can accomplish most anything with guidance, responsibility, and understanding what it takes to accomplish goals.