April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month. Joan Vienna, Coordinator, of the Office of Safeguard the Children presents the 2023 packet to celebrate and to increase awareness. The packet includes information and ideas for you and your Parish ‘Safeguard the Children Committee’ to help organize special events this month, such as ceremonies, blessings, bulletins announcements, and petitions. Click here to download the 2023 toolkit.
Please review the additional Child Abuse Prevention Month materials.
- 2023 Child Abuse Prevention Month Resource Booklet
- 2023 New “Keeping Kids Safe” Poster/Sticker Order Form
- 2023-2024 Working Together Brochure (English)
- 2023-2024 Working Together Brochure “Trabajando Juntos Español” (Spanish)
- 2023- 2024 Working Together Form
- Activity: Pinwheel Coloring Page
For additional information, or to contact the Office of Safeguard the Children, please call or email us at: (213) 637-7508 | firstname.lastname@example.org