St. Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School is seeking a dynamic Music teacher to begin THIS school year. Under the direction of the principal, the teacher will be in charge of planning, delivering and assessing instructional lessons aligned with the California common core standards-based curriculum as well as the Archdiocese of Los Angeles standards for grades TK-8th.
Desired Schedule: M-W 10-3pm, Friday 7:30am-9:30am Total: 17 hrs/week (Flexible)
Email Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Demonstrate strong classroom management skills.
2. Creating, engaging and supporting an effective Catholic environment where all students can and will learn, including differentiation and classroom management.
3. Demonstrate record of success working with early childhood, primary, and secondary grade students and be a team player with colleagues, grade-level teachers, and staff.
4. Organize Christmas Program, talent show & other displays of fine art in our school.
5. Understand and organize subject matter for student learning.
6. Well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring.
7. Ability to plan and implement a rigorous academic curriculum in line with the Common Core and Archdiocesan standards.
8. Willingness to collaborate with parents/families.
9. Use technology to enhance and strengthen student learning.
10. Communicate professionally with staff and administration regularly, especially to share plans, projects and information.
1. Current CA teaching credential and/or Bachelor’s Degree (Desired but not required)
2. Criminal justice fingerprint clearance, TB test clearance
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Jane Frances de Chantal Catholic School (North Hollywood)
12950 Hamlin St.
North Hollywood, CA email@example.com