We are currently seeking a regular full-time Theology Instructor who is able to teach Theology classes within the Catholic high school curriculum, as stated in the USCCB Framework.
Essential Job Functions:
• Teach and engage with students in an active, effective learning environment
• Collaborate with peers to develop, review, and continuously improve curriculum
• Effectively communicate with students, parents, and colleagues
• Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth, including sharing best practices in pedagogy and educational technology
• Maintain accurate and timely grading and attendance records
• Actively support the co-curricular and extra-curricular programs of the school
- Bachelor’s degree in Religious Studies or Theology
- Master’s degree in Religious Studies, Theology or Education preferred
- Religion Certification preferred
- Previous teaching experience in high school preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in current technology applications for classroom learning.
- Must be a practicing Catholic and able to provide a letter of character reference from your priest
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to our HR Manager at HR@louisvillehs.org.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org