Holy Family High School is a Catholic, all-girls college preparatory school with a spiritual foundation that inspires a young woman to recognize her gifts, discover her voice, and find her purpose.
Holy Family High School seeks candidates for our Substitute Teacher Pool for the 2021-2022 school year. We seek teachers who value Catholic, all-girls education and are collaborative, energetic, and dedicated to academic excellence and professional growth. These are “on-call” positions on a first-to-respond basis. The Substitute Teacher Pool is called upon as needed. Duties and responsibilities will be determined based on the needs of the School.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education or equivalent.
- Successful completion of background check through the Department of Justice.
- Successful completion of VIRTUS training (provided on-site).
- A passion for or commitment to Catholic, all-girls college preparatory education.
- Three-years teaching experience at the secondary level.
- A Single-Subject teaching credential from the State of California in the area of interest.
- Master’s degree or higher
- Familiarity with educational technology including Google Apps for Education.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, current resume, and subject of interest (if any) via email to:
Mr. Robert Bringas
Head of School
Holy Family High School
400 East Lomita
Glendale, CA 91205
*Please no calls, calls will not be returned
Holy Family High School (Glendale)
400 East Lomita