Louisville is looking for a Spanish Teacher beginning August 2021. The ideal candidate will have intermediate to advanced experience as a Spanish Instructor, as well as a strong background in Spanish language, culture, and literature.
• B.A. in Spanish Language, Literature or comparable emphasis
• M.A./credential preferred
• Adequate experience to teach all levels of Spanish – Spanish I through AP Spanish IV to grades 9-12
• Knowledge of current trends in foreign language education; ability to collaborate with department colleagues
• Excellent classroom management, communication and organizational skills
ABOUT LOUISVILLE: Founded in 1960, Louisville High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women with a long and proud academic tradition. Louisville seeks faculty and staff who are enthusiastic about ongoing professional learning and engaging students in their development. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly, beautiful campus setting. To learn more about all of the wonderful aspects of the school, please visit our website at www.louisvillehs.org.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to HR@louisvillehs.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org