Our outstanding Catholic elementary school seeks a second grade teacher who is committed to excellence to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic, faith-filled educators. This full-time position is for a teacher who can teach all core subjects and can provide a Catholic environment for our learners.
We seek a teacher who:
• is energetic, creative, and faith-filled.
• is knowledgeable about best practices in education.
• has a strong ability to differentiate instruction
• is a team player and demonstrates successful collaboration with teachers/staff and parents.
• will engage in the life and community of our parish school.
• Clear multiple subject credential and Master’s Degree preferred
• Prior teaching experience in the primary grades preferred
• Commitment to Catholic Education
• Proficient with educational technology
• Effective classroom management skills
St. Bernardine of Siena School (Woodland Hills)
6061 Valley Circle Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA email@example.com