Join a dynamic and fast-paced school community as the school secretary and administrative assistant to the principal. Notre Dame Academy Elementary school, located in West Los Angeles, seeks a friendly, organized, and detail-oriented self-starter to join our front office and support the administrative and development teams. Faculty and staff members model their Catholic faith in word and action, have a Growth Mindset, use their Habits of Mind, and are life-long learners. As such, faculty and staff members are passionate about what they do, the students they teach, mentor, and work with, and the school community. NDA is an exciting, highly professional, and very engaging community to be a part of.
The ideal candidate will rely on
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding technology skills (Word, Excel, Google docs, social media platforms, etc.)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and think flexibly in a fast moving environment
• A proactive style to initiate projects, give suggestions, and anticipate beyond the checklist.
• Knowledge of archdiocese forms and reports (Census, SNOR etc.)
• Clerical skills (Typing, copies, scanning, etc., as well as hospitality and travel arrangements, filing and archiving)
• Sensitivity to handle confidential documents and information, mail and messages
• Strong people skills, working well with students, parents, and faculty members, and demonstrating a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a growth mindset
• Conversational Spanish preferred
Notre Dame Academy Elementary (Los Angeles)
2911 Overland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org