St. Mary’s School is seeking an enthusiastic Catholic receptionist for a part-time position providing information and customer service to our parents and community. The core duties and responsibilities include a variety of tasks such as:
• answer phones and greet visitors
• schedule appointments and maintain calendars
• enter data into online management systems
• accept payments, provide receipts, and follow proper accounting procedures
St. Mary’s School is a community of K – 8 students, teachers, and parents partnering to help our children grow spiritually, academically, physically, and socially. Located in Santa Maria, we primarily serve families from northern Santa Barbara County and southern San Luis Obispo County.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and application to Mrs. Arriaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 925-6713 for more information.
• friendly, helpful, positive attitude
• customer service experience preferred
• bilingual in English and Spanish
• computer skills for data entry and communication
• high school diploma
• available to work Monday – Friday from 9:00 – 3:30
St. Mary of the Assumption School (Santa Maria)
424 East Cypress Street
Santa Maria, CA email@example.com