St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic School provides academic excellence in a Catholic setting in order to prepare students to serve as faith-filled disciples in our global community. We are located in Monterey Park, California and are seeking a part-time PE teacher for grades TK-8.
● Demonstrate record of success working with students at various grade levels
● Plan collaboratively with colleagues
● Be well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring
A PE teacher is expected to:
● Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
● Submit weekly lesson plans
● Actively participate and collaborate in weekly planning meetings
● Share school yard supervision
● Be eager to learn and desire coaching
● Attend and assist with all school events, including evening and weekend events
How to apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to Stefanie Lutero at email@example.com.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Thomas Aquinas School (Monterey Park)
1501 S. Atlantic Blvd.
Monterey Park, CA firstname.lastname@example.org