St. Albert the Great School is seeking a faith-filled, innovative, and dedicated classroom teacher who is eager to motivate and empower children in the inner- city community for the 2023-2024 school year. The potential classroom teacher will:
- Design and execute lesson plans that makes 6th-8th grade (Subject area to be determined) curriculum content accessible to students.
- Collaborate with colleagues, staff, administration, and students with professionalism.
- Communicate with students, and other teachers on a regular basis to develop and update assessments, provide feedback on student work, suggest instructional approaches and strategies, monitor completion of assignments, and coach special projects.
- Analyze formative and summative assessment to drive instruction.
- Incorporate the use of technology to enhance student understanding.
- Extracurricular activities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in education or education related field
- CA teaching credential preferred or planning to enroll in a CA teaching credential program
- Clear understanding of Common Core Content Standards
- Growth mindset
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Albert the Great School (Rancho Dominguez)
804 E. Compton Blvd.
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220TJohnson@la-archdiocese.org