St. John of God School is seeking a Middle School Teacher who is committed to excellence to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic, faith-filled educators. This full-time position is for a teacher who has a love for teaching and middle schoolers, well-versed in the use of educational technology, and is dedicated to effective teaching practices. Ideally the candidate will have experience teaching Math and Science.
We seek a teacher who:
• has experience in the multiage classroom setting.
• is energetic, creative, and faith-filled.
• is knowledgeable about best practices in education.
• has a strong ability to differentiate instruction
• is a team player and demonstrates successful collaboration with teachers/staff and parents.
• will engage in the life and community of our parish school.
• Teacher’s Credential and Master’s Degree preferred
• Prior teaching experience in the middle school grades preferred
• Commitment to Catholic Education
• Proficient with educational technology
• Effective classroom management skills
Please submit cover letter, current resume, and two letters of recommendation via email to:
Saint John of God School, Norwalk (Norwalk)
13817 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA firstname.lastname@example.org