St. Cyril of Jerusalem School is seeking a committed, enthusiastic, innovative, and creative teacher who has great classroom management, strong communication skills, can consistently integrate technology into the learning process, and can effectively collaborate with the middle school teaching team, with the administration, and with other faculty members.
A highly qualified candidate should:
* be prepared to work with multiple middle school grade levels
* have a working knowledge of the ELA standards
* plan for individualized and group instruction
* use a variety of techniques and materials to instruct and motivate students
* communicate clearly and regularly with students and parents regarding student progress
Familiarity with Google Suite and Google Classroom are a plus!
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and must be willing to work towards completion of CA Credential program.
* CA Teaching Credential
* Experience with middle school instruction
Must provide strong references (3).
St Cyril of Jerusalem School (Encino)
4548 Haskell Ave
Encino, CA firstname.lastname@example.org