We are seeking a dynamic educator to teach Science for the 2021-2022 school year. The teacher will work collaboratively with the middle school math teacher to develop STEM programming.
• Demonstrated record of success working with intermediate and/or middle school students.
• Passion for inquiry-based, engaging science instruction
• Knowledge of and experience using the Next Generation Science Standards
• Ability to plan and implement a rigorous academic curriculum
• Well-organized, highly energetic, and deeply caring.
• Skill in differentiation and classroom management
• Knowledge of Google Classroom and educational applications; capacity to manage schoolwide online accounts.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• While not required, the most competitive candidates will possess or be working on the following:
o 3 years of experience teaching middle school science
o CA single subject teaching credential/ MA Education.
If you love partnering with parents, are curious, and are enthusiastic about leading students to become intrinsically motivated, life-long learners, please apply today.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
St. Joseph Elementary School, Long Beach (Long Beach)
6200 E. Willow St.
Long Beach, California firstname.lastname@example.org