St. Mary Magdalen School is a community of TK – 8 students, teachers, and parents all striving to help our children to grow in mind, body, and spirit. Located in Ventura County, we primarily serve families from Camarillo and the surrounding area.
St. Mary Magdalen is seeking a highly motivated educator to teach middle school religion. Responsibilities will include designing and implementing standards-based lessons, providing students feedback through formative and summative assessments, communicating with parents, and collaborating with the middle school team. More importantly, this individual will foster and nurture in our students a deeper understanding of their faith through not only classroom instruction, but also retreats and prayer experiences, development of school-wide liturgies, and presentation of parent faith-formation activities.
Please submit a letter of interest and current resume via email to Principal Michael Ronan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will possess:
– An ability to demonstrate living their Catholic faith in their everyday lives
– Current teaching credential
– Bachelor or Masters Degree in theology or related field
– Masters Degree in Education or a related field is preferred
– Experience teaching at the middle or high school level is preferred
– Catechetical certification is preferred
St. Mary Magdalen Catholic School (Camarillo)
2534 Ventura Blvd.
Camarillo, CA email@example.com