St. Anthony High School, located in Long Beach, California and founded in 1920, is a four-year, Catholic, college preparatory, co-educational high school, which serves students in the greater Long Beach area.
St. Anthony High School provides an affordable Catholic co-educational, college preparatory education to students from diverse cultural and economic backgrounds in the greater Long Beach area. We are committed to academic excellence and the spiritual, social, physical and intellectual development of each student within a safe, caring, faith-based community. Students are prepared to become morally aware, academically capable leaders who are outstanding contributors in a complex technological and global society.
St. Anthony High School is looking for an experienced Math teacher who is committed to:
– Modeling the faith life and exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Church
– Preparing students to enter an increasingly challenging, complex, secular, and technological society with a thorough program which integrates intellectual development and promotes 21st Century Skills mastery
– Uses a student-centered approach guided by the CCSS for Math
– Developing an adaptive skill-set that guides and promotes rigorous lessons
– Collaborating with colleagues within the Math Department and other departments on curriculum and pedagogy
– Supporting and upholding school policies
– Ongoing professional development in the fields of their subject matter and the art of teaching and learning.
– Developing in the students a greater appreciation for multiculturalism so that they can better serve the local and global community in the realization that in diversity there is dignity
– Supporting parents in their role as primary educators
– Maintaining professional standards
– Performing other duties as reasonably assigned
– Prior teaching experience
– Bachelor’s degree in math and/or related field
– Bachelor’s Degree in math and/or related field
Submit a resume and cover letter to Mr. Marcelo Eureste, Principal. No phone calls please.
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90802Marcelo.Eureste@longbeachsaints.org