Our outstanding Catholic elementary school seeks a teacher for the 2022-2023 school year who is committed to excellence to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic, faith-filled educators. This full-time position is for a Junior High Math Teacher who can provide a rigorous curriculum and a Catholic environment for our learners.
We seek a teacher who:
• is energetic, creative, and faith-filled.
• is knowledgeable about best practices in education.
• has a strong ability to differentiate instruction
• is a team player and demonstrates successful collaboration with teachers/staff and parents.
• will engage in the life and community of our parish school.
• Clear multiple subject credential and Master’s Degree preferred
• Prior teaching experience in the primary grades preferred
• Commitment to Catholic Education
• Proficient with educational technology
• Effective classroom management skills
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Bernardine of Siena School (Woodland Hills)
6061 Valley Circle Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA email@example.com