Saint John Fisher Parish School promotes academic excellence in a faith-filled environment for students in transitional kindergarten through eighth grade in Rancho Palos Verdes. Our daily emphasis is: “Go in peace to love and serve and Lord and one another.”
We are seeking a dynamic, professional, compassionate Instructional Aide to support transitional kindergarten and kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year.
The Instructional Aide will:
– work with students individually and in small groups
– supervise students during activities
– support and assist the lead classroom teacher
– contribute to a safe, organized, and respectful classroom
– model Catholic values
The minimum requirements are:
– an undergraduate degree (BA, BS) from an accredited university or college
– experience working with children (preferred)
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. John Fisher School (Rancho Palos Verdes)
5446 Crest Road
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA firstname.lastname@example.org