St. Anthony High School seeks a talented mathematics faculty member to join our caring, diverse and dynamic community. This member of our faculty will be able to teach a wide range of mathematics courses and has high school mathematics teaching experience.
● Commitment to modeling the values of Catholic education.
● Undergraduate degree in mathematics or related field.
● Experience teaching in a high school environment.
● Master’s Degree in Mathematics or related field.
● A California Single-Subject Credential in mathematics or related field.
● Experience teaching in a Catholic/Christian high school environment.
Submit cover letter with complete resume to:
Marcelo Eureste, Principal
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA firstname.lastname@example.org