Corpus Christi School, is a K-8 school and ministry of our parish located in the beautiful Pacific Palisades community. We are seeking a dynamic, professional, qualified First Grade teacher for the 2023-2024 school year.
The successful applicant will:
- Have classroom teaching experience in elementary lower grades
- Exhibit knowledge, enthusiasm and mastery of lower grade curriculum, instructional strategies, and classroom management necessary for student success
- Promote effective collaboration between staff, students, and families
- Display the ability to make thoughtful, informed decisions; and the ability to teach in an environment that demands the integration of theory and practice in a Catholic environment
The minimum requirements are:
- An undergraduate degree (BA, BS) from an accredited university or college
- A California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a California Single Subject Teaching Credential, or equivalent from another state
- Full-time classroom teaching experience
- Ability to use technology effectively and adaptive/assignable programs, including the SmartBoard
In addition to the above, the preferred requirements are:
- An advanced degree (MA, MS) in Education
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in becoming a part of the Corpus Christi School faculty, please send your resumé and letter of interest directly to the principal- Suzanne Stewart Duffy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Corpus Christi School (Pacific Palisades)
890 Toyopa Dr
Pacific Palisades, CA email@example.com