This position is responsible for the general maintenance of the parish campus that includes the church, hall, meeting rooms, offices, parking lot and grounds and parish residence. This person will:
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by performing daily and weekly duties to ensure the facilities and grounds are in good working condition
- Perform general maintenance and minor repairs as needed
- Identifies and reports major repairs to supervisor
- Removes trash and debris as needed. Landscaping as needed.
- Move furniture and equipment as needed, including set up/take down of tables, chairs and other items for parish events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC systems, and other general repair skills
- Must be flexible in hours and days worked with potential of working some evenings and weekends
- Independent worker with attention to detail, who is highly observant and security conscious, able to work under pressure and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills to establish good relationships with supervisor, staff, volunteers and vendors.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a complete resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Julie Billiart Parish (Newbury Park)
2475 Borchard Rd.
Newbury Park, CA firstname.lastname@example.org