PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
A member of the Leadership Team (Student Experience Council), the Dean of Student Life provides leadership and direction to all programs impacting student life including character formation, relational health, discipline, and co-curricular activities. Works with the Assistant Head of School and Student Experience Council to create a positive and nurturing school culture rooted in Providence Mission and Values.
Additional information available at https://www.providencehigh.org/about/employment
• Master’s degree preferred
• Teaching experience
• Leadership experience
• Experience implementing restorative practices in education
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with key internal partners to promote a healthy school culture and climate.
• Demonstrated experience with building student community life through trust and relationship building.
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to implement school-wide strategic goals.
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
Please click this link to upload your application, including the following documents:
• Cover letter explaining both interest in and qualifications for the position.
• Resume or CV
• Names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of at least three references. References should include at least two direct supervisors.
Providence High School (Burbank)
511 S Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA email@example.com