Our outstanding Catholic elementary school seeks a P.E. Teacher/Athletic Director for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year who is committed to excellence to join our team of dedicated, enthusiastic, faith-filled educators. This position can be part-time or full-time.
We seek a teacher who:
• is energetic, creative, and faith-filled.
• is knowledgeable about best practices in physical education.
• is organized and can manage multiple teams
• is a team player and demonstrates successful collaboration with teachers/staff and parents.
• will engage in the life and community of our parish school.
• Clear credential and/or Master’s Degree preferred
• Prior teaching experience preferred
• Prior coaching experience
• Commitment to Catholic Education
• Effective management skills
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Bernardine of Siena School (Woodland Hills)
6061 Valley Circle Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA email@example.com