In collaboration with the After-School Program Director (ASPD), School Principal, and Vice Principals, the After School Program Assistant is responsible for the direct supervision of the school’s students after school releases. This includes A) supervising homework completion, B) supervising students during activity rotations, and C) maintaining a safe and clean after school environment for students.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for implementing a portion of the after school program in accordance with the school’s mission statement and goals.
• Follows the directives and requests of the ASPD
• Maintains strict confidentiality regarding student information and behavior
• Faithfully oversees student homework time to ensure all students are focused and working
• Ensures that students are not using iPads or cell phones except with direct supervision
• Implements the daily schedule of activities planned by the ASPD
• Ensures that all students are supervised at all time
• Ensures that students are properly signed in and out of the program, and released only to authorized parents or guardians
• Maintains a professional and courteous attitude at all times with a team-player mentality
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment for students and colleagues
• Shows to work on time and stays until released per the master schedule or at the request of the ASPD
Our Lady of Grace School (Encino)
17720 Ventura Blvd