Development & Admissions Positions Available
San Gabriel Mission High School (SGMHS) is a college-preparatory Catholic high school located on the historic grounds of the San Gabriel Mission. Our faith-driven community provides a safe environment for young women to grow as spiritual, intellectual, creative, and athletic leaders. Our financially accessible opportunities serve a diverse and inclusive student body of local, commuter, and international students in the Greater Los Angeles area.
SGMHS is seeking part time innovative and energetic leaders to assist and continue to grow the advancement efforts of the school. This individual is committed to Catholic education and especially an all girls environment. There are positions available in marketing, admissions, development, and alumni relations.
- Bachelor’s degree (or college credits) preferably bachelor’s degree in related discipline and/or master’s degree.
- One – two years of experience in the related field
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Passion for and understanding of Catholic education especially an all girls faith based environment
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to balance multiple tasks and competing needs
- Ability to work alone as well as collaboratively
Bilingual Spanish/English a must.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
San Gabriel Mission High School (San Gabriel)
254 S Santa Anita St
San Gabriel, firstname.lastname@example.org