Seeking an educator who is able to plan and implement student-centered and engaging lessons based on standards. Teacher must be able to use data to inform his/her instruction, as well as use technology to enhance student learning.
The duties are as follows (but are not limited to):
– To demonstrate mastery of related subject matter, instructional skills, and resource materials for course(s) taught.
– To help the students specifically increase their fluency, reading comprehension skills, and their passion for reading.
– To design innovative lessons that align to the Common Core and State
– Standards using differentiated instruction in a student-centered classroom using formative assessment and differentiation.
– To bring the faith to life in the classroom.
– To maintain a safe, organized classroom, which supports students’ independent learning, collaboration and choice.
– To utilize a variety of effective instructional and management techniques.
– To provide consistent, immediate feedback to student learning and ask analytical questions when disaggregating data.
– To monitor and maintain a positive classroom environment that supports the school wide behavior expectation in which students are engaged and respectful, providing them with cooperative learning opportunities.
– To use available technology to enhance the students’ learning experiences through Blended Learning.
– To demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional growth.
– To prepare students for receiving the Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Holy Communion.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to our principal, Khia Bautista at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements are as follows:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Credentials are a plus (but not needed yet)
– Deep sense of his/her faith
– Passion for children
Immaculate Heart of Mary School (Los Angeles)
1055 N Alexandria Ave
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com