HFGS is in need of a 1st Grade Teacher with a Master’s degree program and / or a California Teaching Credential for School Year 2022-2023; has a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in the classroom; is able to share and integrate the Catholic faith in the teachings of other subject disciplines; is able to plan and implement the curriculum following the Common Core Standards; is responsible in keeping track of student progress and in maintaining a professional relationship with students, parents, faculty and administration; is able to integrate technology on a more regular basis both during an in-person and remote learning teaching; highly motivated to ensure learning success in every student.
– A master’s degree program or a California Teaching Credential required.
– Minimum of 3 years of teaching 1st OR TK – 2nd Grade classes
– Knowledge of technology in teaching and encoding grades
– Knowledge and practice of Catholic teachings
– Has started or is ready to enroll in the Basic Faith Formation Certification Program
– Ability to deal professionally with students, parents, teachers, and administration.
– Focus is on student success.
Please submit resume to:
Mrs. Marirose Martinez, MMartinez@hfgsglendale.org
Miss Noemi Luna, NLuna@hfgsglendale.org
Mrs. Teresa Nelson, TNelson@hfgsglendale.org
Holy Family Grade School (Glendale)
400 S. LOUISE ST.
Glendale, CALIFORNIA 91205FSuelto@hfgsglendale.org