arrow-left-s arrow-left arrow-right-s arrow-right arrowhead-downarrowhead-upchurch couple facebook instagram logo-icon payment searchtwitter white-chevron-upyoutube

Payroll FAQ


How can I change my federal and state tax withholdings?

  • Parishes & Schools – Please contact your Business Manager, Payroll Practitioner, or person in charge.
  • Archdiocese Catholic Center & Cemeteries & Mortuaries – ADP Self-Serve
  • Path: Log into >> myself>>tax withholding>>Federal or State

How do I obtain a copy of my W-2?

How do I obtain a copy of my pay statement or go paperless?

How do I update my contact information & emergency contacts?

How do I update my direct deposit information?

  • Path: Log into >> myself>>money>>direct deposit>>add>> choose CKA (for checking account) or SVA (for Savings account)>>check box>> “SAVE”

How do I check my sick and vacation accruals?

  • Path: Log into >> myself>>Time and Attendance>>Time Workspace>>Scroll to the bottom of timesheet>>Accruals

How do I request time off?

  • Path: Log into >> myself>>Time and Attendance>>Time Workspace>>My Calendar>>Request Time Off>>enter start date>>enter end date>>Pay Code>>Daily Amount
  • If requesting two weeks, request a week at a time.


Find the complete list of Human Resources Frequently Asked Questions.

Learn More