PREPARE/ENRICH Marriage Mentor Program (English/Spanish)
Implementing a marriage mentor program can be an exciting and powerful addition to the ministry or outreach of your church or community.
- For premarital and newlywed couples, Marriage Mentors provide helpful role models during the premarital stage and first year of marriage.
- For married couples, meeting with Marriage Mentors can provide hope, enrichment, and direction for their marriage
PREPARE/ENRICH is the leading relationship inventory and skill-building program used nationally and internationally. It is built on a solid research foundation and significantly improves a couple’s relationship. PREPARE/ENRICH is custom tailored to a couple’s relationship and provides couple exercises to build their relationship skills.
With PREPARE/ENRICH, you will not just get a packet of instructions to figure out on your own. With our day-long workshops, you’ll get thorough training on the program, providing you with the skills you need to use the PREPARE/ENRICH materials most effectively. You’ll learn how to:
- Administer the online assessment
- Interpret couples’ reports
- Provide useful feedback to couples
- Guide couples’ exercises
- Teach proven relationship skills
- Work more effectively with couples
For more information about the program, to find a facilitator in your area or how to become a facilitator, please visit the program website at www.prepare-enrich.com or call 1 (800) 331-1661.
PREPARE/ENRICH Group Program – $35.00
Marriage Mentor Manual – $30.00
(Prices as of 7/2016 and may be subject to change without notice.)