Valuing Life from the Start
It’s never too early to educate children about the sanctity of human life—to help them understand that each person, born and preborn, is valuable. Through age-appropriate activities and discussions, teach your children—from toddler to teen—that every life matters.
Access a copy of the Valuing Life PDF.
For Parents & Teachers
For pregnancy help in California:
Call Options United at 1-877-398-7734
Share the App for Life
There is a 24-48 hour time frame when a woman decides to keep her child or have an abortion. Options United’s mobile App for Life sends users an urgent prayer alert, asking for your prayers right at the crucial moment so you can send grace to mothers, fathers and children in need. Download the App for Life on your smartphone by searching “Options United App for Life” in Google Play or on the App Store. The App for Life also lists services throughout Southern California, including free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, parenting classes, NFP, and post-abortion healing. Use our Leader’s App Guide, Flyer, Postcard, and Pulpit and Bulletin Announcement to share information about the App for Life at your parish. Watch this video for more information on how to use the App for Life.
Educate Your Ministry on Pro-life Apologetics
Equal Rights Institute
Learn how to speak compassionately and persuasively about abortion. ERI has great information on how to speak about the difficult topic of abortion by seeking to listen and understand first, and truly seek truth with your conversation partner.
- How this OneLife LA speaker is ‘made for greater’
- OneLife LA event an opportunity to celebrate life, face culture of death
- Thousands gathered to celebrate the dignity of life in downtown LA
- OneLife LA headliner, actress Patricia Heaton, talks about ‘the most important things’
- Respect Life in Every Moment by Archbishop Gomez
- Abortion is a social justice issue by Kathleen Domingo
- Abortion pill reversal the next frontier of informed-consent laws?
- Pro-woman, Pro-life: Toward holistic care
- Why is gendercide wrong and screening for Down Syndrome okay, advocates ask
- Abortion is the very antithesis of Catholic social teaching by Kathleen Domingo
- ‘A vision for society as God wants it to be’: An estimated 20,000 march for human dignity in Downtown LA
- Archbishop Gomez: social justice needs a pro-life foundation
- Fundamental injustices in our society by Archbishop Gomez
- The “expendable children” by Fr. Tad Pacholczyk
- Pregnancy Help Center celebrates decades of making a difference
- The miracle of life
- There is no ‘me’ in maternity leave by Kathleen Domingo
- The multiple moral problems of surrogacy
- ‘A hidden gem’ for abandoned pregnant women
- When life can do more: Lianna Rebolledo, a rape survivor, becomes a pro-life advocate and voice for those suffering similar experiences
- Americans agree: Moms and dads should have paid parental leave