St. Anthony School (SG)
1905 S. San Gabriel Blvd.
San Gabriel, CA 91776-3931 United States
Saint Anthony School was established in 1948 by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. Throughout the almost 70 years the school has existed, many Sisters have been staffed in the school. Lay men and women have always been a part of the faculty and staff.
Since its inception, growth has been a hallmark of Saint Anthony School. In 1956, two acres of land were purchased by Saint Anthony Parish. Throughout the 1960’s, many classrooms and buildings have been built. The fall of 1998 our educational ministry expanded to include preschool. Two homes were purchased on Saxon Street adjoining the field. Saint Anthony School has been evangelizing, educating, and empowering students in the San Gabriel Valley for almost 70 years.
In the summer of 2018, we were graciously blessed by the Shea foundation and our school is being fully renovated. Classrooms have state of the art technology installed, including wireless projectors, interactive white boards, Apple TV’s, and each student has access to their own iPad and Chromebook. Our school also have central air and heating, new classroom furniture, as well as painting.