Santa Clara School
324 S. "E" St.
Oxnard, CA 93030-5801 United States
As educators and learners in a Catholic community centered on Jesus Christ, we work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become full and active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
Our commitment to the total development of the child provides students with a level of literacy and fluency that enables them to be morally responsible citizens of the world: competent, productive, contributors to the work force; and critical thinking, fulfilled individuals living in a diverse society.
Guided by the Gospel principles, we strive to integrate faith and life. We seek to complement and expand the positive values and teachings initiated in the home with emphasis on respect and responsibility using principles of spiritual, psychological, academic, physical, and social values.
- To share knowledge and understanding of Christ’s message through the teaching of basic doctrine of the Catholic Church.
- To foster a positive self-image through the teaching of moral values and the encouragement of self discipline.
- To educate the student to the fullest potential in an integrated curriculum.
- To encourage good health habits through the knowledge of physical development, body awareness, and personal hygiene.
- To develop respect for God, self, others, and property through the Christian concept that individuals are responsible for their actions and the consequences of their choices.