St. Anthony High School is looking for an experienced science teacher who is committed to:
– Modeling the faith life and exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Church
– Preparing students to enter an increasingly challenging, complex, secular, and technological society with a thorough program which integrates intellectual development and promotes 21st Century Skills mastery
– Uses a student-centered approach guided by the Next Generation Science Standards
– Developing an adaptive skill-set that guides, promotes, and applicable in a remote/distance learning model or hybrid learning model.
– Collaborating with colleagues within the Science Department and other departments on curriculum and pedagogy
– Supporting and upholding school policies
– Ongoing professional development in the fields of their subject matter and the art of teaching and learning.
– Developing in the students a greater appreciation for multiculturalism so that they can better serve the local and global community in the realization that in diversity there is dignity
– Supporting parents in their role as primary educators
– Maintaining professional standards
– Performing other duties as reasonably assigned
Submit a resume and cover letter to Dr. Jose De Vera, Vice Principal. No phone calls please.
– Prior teaching experience
– Bachelor’s degree in science and/or related field
– Master’s Degree and Teaching Credential
St. Anthony High School (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA email@example.com