Our Lady of Malibu is currently seeking a full-time Parish Business Manager who has experience in managing staff, who is self-motivated, can work independently, but also be a team player.
- Collaborate with pastor
- Work on annual report, work and maintain parish budget.
- Produce weekly Bulletin. Make programs up for Easter, Christmas and special occasions.
- Plant Manager, which includes the Parish Hall, Convent, Church, Rectory, Grounds, and School, making sure all facilities are clean and in good working order. Making sure all necessary repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Facilities Manager, scheduling all facilities and making sure all are used in a proper manner. Ensure that office equipment is well maintained.
- Construction Supervisor, overseeing all construction projects, permit, meetings, walk through, ordering supplies, and proper coordination with the Regional Bishop’s Office and the Archdiocese.
- Payroll Management
- Human Resources, Insurance, and Employee Supervision.
- Data Base maintenance and Sacramental record keeping
- Event Coordinator
- Secretary and Receptionist: provide assistance to people who come to the office or phone.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good team player
- Able to work independently
- Self motivated
- Must Maintain confidentiality
- Be familiar with Catholic traditions
- Payroll experience
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping practices.
- Proficient in Publisher, Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Data Base Management
Our Lady of Malibu Church (Malibu)
3625 Winter Canyon Road
Malibu, CA email@example.com