We are currently seeking a passionate full-time Mathematics Instructor to teach Algebra II/ Trigonometry Honors, AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with high school aged girl students.
This is a long-term substitute (temporary) position which begins in mid-September of this year and ends in mid-December.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in class
• Creating, assigning, and correcting work carried out by students
• Assessing student development, progress, attainment, and behavior
• Communicating with students, parents, and guidance counselors on student progress and needs
• Maintaining accurate student records via the school’s on-line grading program
• Maintaining an effective learning environment that aligns with the school’s standards
• Bachelors Degree in Mathematics or related field
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication
• Technologically proficient
• Teaching credential and/or Masters in Mathematics strongly preferred
• Teaching experience in a high school preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to our HR Manager at HR@louisvillehs.org.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org