Must be willing to work in an Inclusive Environment.
the Instructional aide will:
• Instruct and monitor student’s application of skills and concepts.
• Be respectful fair, consistent, and professional in relating to students.
• Promote self-discipline in students while reinforcing appropriate behavior.
• The instructional aide will work directly with students (multiple classrooms)
• The instructional aide will be asked to do traffic duty,yard or lunch duty on a regular basis.
• The instructional aide will maintain a reasonable record of attendance and punctuality.
• The instructional aide will attend teacher orientation meetings at the beginning of the school year and be available for any faculty inservice regarding the health/ safety of students (i.e. CPR, first aid, disaster training, professional development as required)
Practicing Roman Catholic; BA/BS required; Team player.
Experience working with all-aged students.
St. Gregory the Great School – Whittier, CA (Whittier)
13925 Telegraph Road