The Athletic Department at St. Anthony High School is looking for a Head Soccer Coach to manage, direct, and supervise the program (for training, competition, and program development). This individual should have the passion and drive to develop a competitive program.
1. Direct all aspects of the team including training, competing, and scheduling.
2. Motivate student-athletes to succeed on the field and in the classroom.
3. Communicate with parents and athletes.
4. Arrange team meetings and events (parent’s night, banquet, service, team bonding, etc.).
5. Work cooperatively with personnel in the Athletics Department, attend department meetings and activities, and represent St. Anthony positively when interacting with the community, alumni, coaches (high school, club, and collegiate), media and general public.
1. Two years minimum experience as a head soccer coach in high school, junior college, or 4 year college.
2. Ability to demonstrate effective coaching techniques and skills and knowledge of the rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of soccer.
3. Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school administrators, parents, and students.
4. Experience playing competitive soccer, varsity high school, or collegiate (Preferred)
1. Regular and reliable attendance at St. Anthony High School during season is an essential function of this position.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter Chris.Morrison@longbeachsaints.org
St. Anthony HS (Long Beach)
620 Olive Avenue
Long Beach, CA email@example.com