- Empowers youth (grades 6-12) to live in relationship with Jesus Christ as His disciples through the Edge, Confirmation and Youth Ministry programs.
- Fosters the personal and spiritual growth of our youth through a process of Whole Family Faith Formation. Inclusion of parents/sponsors and other adult mentors is a vital part of this faith formation process and must be actively engaged in the development and faith formation of parish youth.
- Seeks to inspire and encourage our youth with leadership formation and training to prepare them to participate as active peer ministers and in parish life.
As a leader of the parish faith community, the Director of Youth Formation is responsible for implementing many spiritual programs that lead our youth to salvation. She/he must:
- Be a practicing Catholic with a strong knowledge and understanding of the faith
- Be deeply committed to developing their own faith life, as well as that of catechists and students
- Be dedicated to the ministry of religious education and incorporating the family faith formation / RCIA model.
- Be familiar with Church documents pertaining to catechesis.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Our Lady of the Assumption (Ventura)
3175 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA firstname.lastname@example.org