Saint Paul the Apostle, a Paulist parish located in Westwood seeks a energetic and faith-filled person to coordinate and execute our parish Confirmation Program which begins in 9th grade and immediate preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation is in 10th grade.
- Develop Confirmation ministry for high school age youth.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the two-year Confirmation Program including an annual retreat for Confirmation candidates.
- Conduct outreach to recruit parish youth, families, and volunteers.
- Collaborate with other priests, parish staff, community and parish organizations.
- Passionately Catholic, confirmed, and an active member of a Catholic parish faith community. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Religious Education or Theology.
- Motivated, creative, and experienced working with and leading high school age youth.
- Excellent communicator with teens, parents, volunteers, and colleagues.
- Experienced, takes initiative, works independently and with a team in conducting program planning, development and ongoing organization of a Confirmation program.
- Knowledgeable about pastoral application of Church teaching and the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Proficient in use of social media and technology.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St Paul the Apostle Catholic Community (Los Angeles)
10750 Ohio Ave
Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org