Louisville High School is currently seeking a regular fulltime Biology Teacher for the 2021 – 2022 academic year, beginning August 1, 2021. The course load will include Biology, AP Biology, and Anatomy and Physiology.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or related field
• Credential and/ or Masters in Biological Sciences or related field preferred
• Previous teaching experience in high school or college
• Engage with students in an active, effective learning environment
• Collaborate with peers to develop, review, and continuously improve curriculum
• Effectively communicate with students, parents, and colleagues
• Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth, including sharing best practices in pedagogy and educational technology
• Possess strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Demonstrate proficiency in current technology applications for classroom learning
• Maintain accurate and timely grading and attendance records
• Actively support the co-curricular and extra-curricular programs of the school
ABOUT LOUISVILLE: Founded in 1960, Louisville High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school for young women with a long and proud academic tradition. Louisville seeks faculty and staff who are enthusiastic about ongoing professional learning and engaging students in their development. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly, beautiful campus setting. To learn more about all of the wonderful aspects of the school, please visit our website at www.louisvillehs.org.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to HR@louisvillehs.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Louisville High School (Woodland Hills)
22300 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364HR@louisvillehs.org