2nd Grade – Ascension Catholic School
Ascension Catholic School is seeking a faith-filled, innovative, and dedicated classroom teacher eager to motivate and empower children in the inner city community.
- The potential classroom teacher will design and execute lesson plans that makes curriculum content accessible to students.
- collaborate with colleagues, staff, administration, and students with professionalism.
- communicate with students, and other teachers on a regular basis to develop and update score assessments, provide feedback on student work, suggest instructional approaches and strategies, monitor completion of assignments, and coach special projects.
- utilize Gradelink efficiently.
- analyze formative and summative assessment to drive instruction.
- Incorporate the use of technology to enhance student understanding.
The Second Grade Teacher will have a
- minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in education or education related field
- CA teaching credential or enrolled in a CA teaching credential program
- clear understanding of Common Core Content Standards
- growth mindset
Potential Candidates can email their resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Ascension (Los Angeles)
500 W 111th Pl
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com