St. Robert Bellarmine School is seeking a dynamic teacher for the 2023-2024 school year.
- develop lesson plans aligned to standards
- work collaboratively with colleagues
- communicate clearly with parents, students, administration, and colleagues
- integrate technology into the curriculum
- help plan school activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Masters (preferred but not required).
- Valid teaching credential or be in process of obtaining one.
- Be a practicing Catholic
- Classroom experience
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Robert Bellarmine School (Burbank)
154 N. 5th St.
Burbank, CA email@example.com