St. Monica Catholic High School, a parish, coeducational, college preparatory high school in Santa Monica, California, is seeking a part-time English teacher. The ideal candidate will be able to teach AP and College Prep level English courses. Experience teaching in a Catholic high school setting preferred. The ideal candidate will also effectively collaborate with colleagues to integrate department goals with school-wide initiatives such as the school’s Mac-based 1-1 laptop and online learning program.
* Bachelor’s degree in English *Knowledge of best practices in teaching high school students
* Experience using instructional technology
* An ability to convey enthusiasm for the subject matter
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Master’s degree and/or credential in English
* 3-5 years teaching experience
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
Competitive compensation and benefit
St. Monica Catholic High School (Santa Monica)
1030 Lincoln Blvd
Santa Monica, CA email@example.com