Junipero Serra High School is seeking a Tuition and Financial Aid Coordinator. This individual will assist with the day to day operations of the Tuition and Financial Aid. We are seeking an energetic and detailed person with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. This role will primarily focus on the Tuition and Financial Aid duties, however this person will also assist with the front office duties as needed and/or assigned.
The Tuition Coordinator is appointed and is responsible to the President, Principal and the Business Manager to ensure the planning, development and implementation of the accounts receivables.
- Create, maintain and update parent/student records of fiscal transactions for tuition assistance and payment and/or school related fees including but not limited to:
- Answer correspondence, phone, and electronic mail concerning procedures or inquiries on the processing of payments by responding verbally or in writing;
- Enter, maintain and account parent service hours
- Post all charges to parent/student accounts
- Post financial aid and tuition fee payments received to appropriate account
- Complete all forms and logs to create records of such transactions as receipts/statements.
- Prepares monthly tuition statements / suspension letters for mailing and process tuition lists for suspension.
- Process all NSF transactions and outstanding accounts for collections.
- Record and account for FACTS Tuition Management/Blackbaud
- Coordinate and inform families of financial aid deadlines
- Assist in preparation of tuition letters
- Track financial aid applications for admissions and enrollment.
- Assist with main office functions as needed (greeting/answering phone calls, questions, taking payments, etc…)
3. Perform any other duty assigned by the President, Principal, Vice Principal or Business Manager.
Candidates must have Accounts Receivables experience with great customer service skills. AA in Accounting is preferred. Knowledge of QuickBooks
How to Apply:
Junipero Serra High School is committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural staff. If interested in this job opening, please submit (1) a resume, (2) a statement of interest (no more than two pages). All materials should be sent electronically.
Junipero Serra High School (Gardena)
14830 Van Ness Ave.
Gardena, CA firstname.lastname@example.org