The instructional aide will support and implement the philosophy of Catholic education and Holy Redeemer – St. James Catholic School.
• The instructional aide will give evidence of lived Gospel values and will participate in building a faith community.
• The instructional aide position is under the direct supervision of the classroom teacher.
• The classroom teacher will define specific goals and objectives for small group activities with students. Groups will generally be skill-based. Under the direction of the classroom teacher, the instructional aide will:
• instruct and monitor student’s application of skills and concepts.
• be respectful fair, consistent, and professional in relating to students.
• promote self-discipline in students while reinforcing appropriate behavior.
• The instructional aide will work directly with students
• The instructional aide will be asked to do yard or lunch duty on a regular basis.
• The instructional aide will maintain a reasonable record of attendance and punctuality.
• The instructional aide will attend teacher orientation meetings at the beginning of the school year and be available for any faculty inservice regarding the health/ safety of students (i.e. CPR, first aid, disaster training)
Please email your resume to our Director of Development and Enrollment, Ms. Starbuck at email@example.com
Please, no phone calls.
Practicing Roman Catholic; BA/BS preferred; Team player.
Holy Redeemer – St. James School (La Crescenta)
4635 Dunsmore Ave
La Crescenta, CA firstname.lastname@example.org