Candidate needs to be proficient in the following:
• Knowledge of Word Press to maintain and upload to the school’s website [Webmaster]
• iPAD proficient – Use and Maintenance
• Proficient in the use of MACs
• Knowledge of Seesaw and Google Classroom
• Gradelink – [Gradelink Administrator] – Generate Report Cards – TORs Add – Delete – Activate – Deactivate Students
• Microsoft Office – Teaching and Administrative
• School Speak – Uploading and Updating – Census Data
• STAR Testing Administrator: Administer Testing – Generate Reports – Archive Data – Complete Forms for Every Window of Testing – Create STAR testing Schedule for each window
• Knowledge of Miraki Dashboard – C3 Infrastructure of the School
• Create and upload digital signage periodically
• Knowledge of media devices: Projectors, iPADs, sound system, etc.
• Troubleshoot school Network if Internet loss occurs.
• Create Google Docs for faculty meetings – Generate faculty meeting attendance sheets
• Generate CSV Files to add images on Gradelink for every student
• Generate data spreadsheets for Title I
• Work on Faculty and Staff Responsibilities – Parent Student Handbook Middle School Handbook – Emergency Handbook
• Prepare labels and envelopes for Annual Giving Campaign
• Prepare Parent Teacher Conference Schedule for all parents
• Document and keep track of all iPADS – Students and Teachers
* Possesses an Associate or a Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technology or Teaching Technology.
* Has a minimum experience of 3 years working in a school setting.
* Has begun with Faith Formation courses for teachers; or willing to begin the process.
* Can conduct lessons in a classroom or laboratory setting.
* VIRTUS- trained.
* Is able to introducing basic computer, mobile, keyboard and Internet skills.
* Is able to assign realistic and achievable projects so that students learn to deal with real-world constraints, such as time and materials
* Allows students to unravel technological problems using a hands-on, trial-and-error approach
* Possesses the ability to encourage creative thinking with challenging classroom projects
* Helps students connect math, science, and technological principles to everyday life
* Must be diligent, able to accomplish tasks under pressure, and meet deadlines.
HOLY FAMILY GRADE SCHOOL (GLENDALE)
400 S. LOUISE ST.
GLENDALE, California (CA) 91205FSuelto@hfgsglendale.org