The potential candidate may possess an associate degree, a bachelor’s, or a master’s degree with emphasis on Information Technology or Computer Science; 3 – 5 years of teaching Technology in the elementary of high school level; must be diligent, able to accomplish tasks under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Holy Family Grade School offers a competitive salary.
Please forward a letter of application and resume to:
Mrs. Marirose Martinez, Office Manager
Dr. Fidela Suelto, School Principal
Media Specialist / Technology Teacher
Candidate needs to be proficient in the following:
• Knowledge of Word Press to maintain and upload to the school’s website [Webmaster]
• iPAD proficient – Use and Maintenance
• Proficient in the use of MACs
• Knowledge of Seesaw and Google Classroom
• Gradelink – [Gradelink Administrator] – Generate Report Cards – TORs Add – Delete – Activate – Deactivate Students
• Microsoft Office – Teaching and Administrative
• School Speak – Uploading and Updating – Census Data
• STAR Testing Administrator: Administer Testing – Generate Reports – Archive Data – Complete Forms for Every Window of Testing – Create STAR testing Schedule for each window
• Knowledge of Miraki Dashboard – C3 Infrastructure of the School
• Create and upload digital signage periodically
• Troubleshoot school Network if Internet loss occurs.
• Generate CSV Files from Lifetouch to add images on Gradelink for every student
• Prepare Parent -Teacher Conference Schedule for all parents
• Document and keep track of all iPADS – Students and Teachers
HOLY FAMILY GRADE SCHOOL (GLENDALE)
400 S. LOUISE ST.
GLENDALE, California (CA) 91205FSuelto@la-archdiocese.org