Saint John Fisher Parish School is a TK-8 school and a ministry of the St. John Fisher Parish Community in Rancho Palos Verdes. We are seeking a dynamic, professional, Technology Coordinator and Computer teacher for TK through eighth grade for the 2023-2024 school year.
The successful applicant will:
- Exhibit knowledge of ISTE standards, instructional strategies, and classroom management necessary for student success.
- Understand the social-emotional and academic development of elementary and middle school students.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with staff, students, and families.
- Model Catholic values and bring faith to life in the classroom.
- Teach computer and digital citizen skills to students in TK through eighth grade, including keyboarding skills, Google applications, and grade-appropriate coding.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers to integrate subject-area curriculum.
- Manage computer lab with Mac computers.
- Manage Archdiocesan C3 iPad program and students iPads (be familiar with Airwatch program and Apple VPP).
- Provide technology support to staff, including document cameras, projectors, Mac laptops, and other A/V technology.
- Manage Renaissance STAR standardized testing program.
- Manage student and teacher subscriptions to online resources.
The minimum requirements are:
- An undergraduate degree (BA, BS) from an accredited university or college.
- A California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, a California Single Subject Teaching Credential, or equivalent from another state.
- Full-time teaching experience.
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
Saint John Fisher Parish School (Rancho Palos Verdes)
5446 Crest Rd.
Rancho Palos Verdes, Ca. firstname.lastname@example.org