The Teaching Aide Job Description Includes (but is not limited to):
- Present in classroom situations to assist the teachers in teaching and doing activities, including in providing one-on-one or small group support.
- Help the teacher in creating a climate and environment that is faith-filled, nurturing, and safe, in order to enhance student learning.
- Create a rapport with the students and assist them in the learning and growing process. This includes carrying out certain tasks in the classroom, regularly or as needed, according to the teachers’ needs and under their direction.
- Aid the classroom teacher in preparation of materials to be used in classroom learning.
- Working with kids throughout the school (grades TK-8) in all capacities. This includes supervision within the classroom and out on the school yard
- Assist the extended daycare program director with supervision of students after school
If interested, please contact our principal by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have knowledge of or be willing to obtain knowledge of practices, methods, and techniques used in the classroom (including, but not limited to Core Instructional Practice and Blended Learning)
Immaculate Heart of Mary School (Los Angeles)
1055 N. Alexandria Ave.
Los Angeles, CA email@example.com