We are currently looking for a Long-Term Substitute Teacher with an opportunity to stay on board for the 2023-2024 school year.
We are looking for:
• A Catholic Teacher who is energetic, enthusiastic, and wants to make a difference in the lives of children
• Someone who possesses a Bachelor Degree in Education or related field
• A person who holds a CA Teaching Credential
• An individual who has some teaching experience, is able to make lesson plans, work on Gradelink, and be a team player
• Someone who is knowledgeable in the CA State Standards and the new ADLA Religion Standards
• A passionate educator to become part of our school family
The rate of pay offered to the selected candidate is based on internal pay policy and budget. New hires are commonly paid at the minimum of the wage range or within the lower part of the range. We consider a number of factors when making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, training and other department needs.
St. Luke Catholic School (Temple City)
5521 Cloverly Avenue
Temple City, CA email@example.com